28 January 2006

Returning from the hunt

This picture is a screen capture of a video I took of an Apache Attack Helicopter returning from a hunt. I don't actually know what it was doing, but I like to think that he was hunting bad guys, makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. In the background are the Crossed Swords that stand at the ends of the parade grounds that Saddam used to hold all of his military parades. The complete video of the helicopter landing is posted at my Badongo site.

I hope my next assignment is with an aviation unit. A friend of mine moved from the 72nd to an aviation unit just up the autobahn a bit as the battalion S6 (commo officer). From what he tells me it's a piece of cake job and there' s no chance of him getting deployed due to the nature of the unit. I'm going to see if he can hook me up with the same job when I get back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

  

<< Home