18 September 2006

Ask A Troop Sunday

... er, I mean Monday.

Yeah, sorry for the lateness. As I said in the previous post, I was starting to feel burnt out and I needed to get away from the office for a while.

For those who are new to the blog, "Ask a Troop Sunday" is the one day a week when I don't delete the stupid, idiotic, and/or unsubstantiated ramblings of some of my readers. It's when I let the moonbats out to stretch their wings and bark until they're hoarse. Luckily, they rarely take me up on that so we all get some peace and quiet.

So if you want to tell me I lack the moral courage to oppose the imperial death march or that I'm actually a CIA plant sent to spread propoganda (I've gotten that one once so far), now's your chance.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Griper said...

Don't worry about it Bandit. just seeing you are back and all in one piece is a blessing in itself. besides the pic of the little one is enough to forgive ya. lol he sure is growing up fast.

10:37  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't that the truth?! - all sins forvigen for a cute picture of Mark!!

He has the most beautiful eyes!!!

23:24  

Post a Comment

  

<< Home