10 October 2006

B36 News - 10 October 2006

Sorry for the short post today, I'm really swamped with work today so I won't have time to really dig in to the good news from around Iraq. That said, here are a few links to stories that I would like to draw people's attention to.

Also, be on the look out for the second installment of 'The Wiz Interviews' which should be coming shortly. I know he's been busy lately, but I think he'll be able to contribute sometime this weekend.

ISF Raid in Sadr City
Iraqi troops conducted a snatch-and-grab raid yesterday in Sadr City that resulted in the capture of a known IED builder.

"So what?" you ask. Let me pare it down and add emphasis: Iraqi troops captured a bomb maker in Sadr City. Good guys went into unfriendly territory and caught a bad guy.

CF/ISF Catch More Bad Guys
... this time in southern Baghdad. Coalition and Iraqi troops rolled into a neighborhood, captured a wanted bad guy, and fought their way back home with the bad guy in tow.

BlackAnthem Ops Roundup
BlackAnthem.com is a military themed news site that I've only recently came across and I find that I really like it. I would highly recommend it as a source of good military news.

In this story, the guys at BlackAnthem give a good summary of various operations from around Iraq.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for that Blackanthem link.

14:34  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info about Blackanthem. I love posting the good news about our men and women in the military (and often swipe the stories from you!).

You stay safe and keep your head down!!

14:39  
Blogger Louise said...

Bandit, what do you know about the big explosion of ammo? Accidental? Deliberate? If so, by who?

03:32  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent post, thanks for the info. Be safe!

09:20  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

God Bless you Bandit. My family is praying for you and your family. Thank you so much. You and all of the troops fighting are heros.

CNN and the democrats are rooting for bin-laden (I never capitalized his unworthy name !)

God Speed my friend. Jeff

10:18  

Post a Comment

  

<< Home