06 June 2006

B36 News

I've decided to start posting news articles that interest me in the form of Google Earth place marks.

Here's how it works:
  1. Get Google Earth.
  2. Download my .kmz file for the day. This is the file that contains the news that I compiled.
  3. Open Google Earth and then drag and drop the .kmz file onto the globe window of Google Earth.
  4. In the "Places" window of Google Earth, you'll see a list of links under the header of "B36 News". You can click on each article and it will take you to the spot on the globe where the article occured and give a short summary of what it's about. I also include links to relevant articles, primarily from Google News and FoxNews so that if a person gets interested enough they can read for themselves.
This process is going to have to do until I can find a way to streamline it. Until then, please bear with and enjoy =)

1 Comments:

Blogger --TBAS said...

Well, crap! They recently went retarded and updated their proxy filtering and google earth is one of the connections I cant make. I'll have to dig around and see if I can't voodoo it back to working.

06:53  

Post a Comment

  

<< Home