22 May 2006

Update

IRAQ -

I still have yet to hear any logical explanations detailing how we're losing the war, and now that the Iraqis have a government in place I really doubt that anyone will be able to.

We won the war. We are winning the peace.

MILITARY -

I found a really cool website a few days ago and have added it to my Google homepage. It's the Defense Industry Daily, a website that tracks major governmental contracts for defense equipment. Everything from RFID inventory tracking to purchases of warplanes and new military technology. It gives some really awesome insight into military research and development.

FAMILY -

I get to see my family in a few weeks now! I'm really looking forward to meeting my son. In a previous post I talked about going driving in Germany with my wife where we just got on the road and went for a drive. When we came to an intersection we'd pick a direction and go. After hours of driving we were ready to head home so I fired up the GPS and it pointed the way. On a recent phone call, Katie, my beautiful wife, suggested that we do that again with our son while I'm back on R&R. I'm really looking forward to it! I've been collecting things around here that I think a young boy/man would like to have as a keepsake. One of the things I got is a knife, an authentic Iraqi immitation CCCP AK-47 bayonet and I inscribed my son's name on it along with the Arabic word for "son",( ابن ).

ME -

I got my tooth fixed... again. This time the doc used a different type of whatsit to form the rest of the tooth than he used last time. This stuff is supposed to be stronger, but it doesn't quite match the rest of the tooth. That doesn't bother me any though, as long as I can chew with it and I don't look like a snaggletooth I'm a happy camper.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

09:27  

Post a Comment

  

<< Home