22 July 2006

My Son

I've recently been so caught up in the Winning in Iraq series that I stopped posting personal stories, but now that the whole series has been published I can start again.

What better way to start again than with one of my most favorite people in the world, my son, Mark. Mark is nearly a month old now and is with my wife back at home and through the magic of the internet, I'm lucky enough to be able to see him grow. Here are some of my favorite pictures from the last batch that my sweetie sent me.

4 Comments:

Blogger andrea/pj's said...

he already looks strong..
he is holding himself
up with his elbows..at
only a month?
seems like he has got
a will:)
good job parents!!

18:41  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww! You've done yourself proud there!

18:55  
Blogger leap_frog said...

Bandit, OMGosh, he's so beautiful!!

As Andy said, holding up his head like that means he's a strong baby! So glad you can get such great pictures.

Thanks for sharing this, with all my motherly bias of course, I love baby pictures. Say hello to Mom for us.

20:14  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful child. My goodness. Already can't wait for the next one. :> Showed the pictures to a friend last night and her comment was, "But a baby that young cannot hold its head up like that." Well, this one can, and is. How cool. He will turn out to be just as wonderul as his parents. God has blessed the three of you.

21:37  

Post a Comment

  

<< Home